The Marshall District Library is here to help with all of your research needs. If you are unable to locate what you are looking for, or require additional assistance, please visit or call the Help Desk at 269-781-7821 ext. 1000.
Consumer Reports Online
Free online access to Consumer Reports Magazine, with up-to-date product reviews on hundreds of items, including cars, insurance, appliances, electronics and more.
Local History & Genealogy
For research assistance, please go to our Local History & Genealogy page or contact our local history and genealogy librarian:
269-781-7821 ext. 2300
Michigan eLibrary (MeL)
Michigan eLibrary (MeL) is a service provided to all Michigan residents and is available 24/7. On the site, MeL.org, users are able to access:
- eResouces which gives instant access to full-text articles from tens of thousands of journals, magazines and newspapers. eResources are available for kids and adults and include general and specialized topics.
- MeLCat allows library cardholders to order books, audiobooks, music, movies and other materials from other Michigan libraries and have them delivered to the Marshall District Library for free. This can be done from home or from inside the library.
- Affordable Care Act
- Apartment Listings
- Book Series Information (“What’s Next” from KDL)
- Centers for Disease Control
- Federal Tax Forms
- Goodwill Community Foundation Learning Resources
- Google Maps
- Kelly Blue Book
- Michigan Court Forms
- Michigan Library Laws Handbook
- Michigan Tax Forms
- Michigan Voter Information Center
- U.S. Department of State
- White Pages
- Yellow Pages
Remember – You can always ask a staff member for assistance too.