- All Federal and Michigan forms are available online.
- Normal printing and copying fees will apply to all tax forms printed from the Internet or photocopied in the library.
- 1099 forms must be obtained from the IRS directly by calling 1-800-829-3676 or from an office supply store such as Staples or Office Max.
- Links for tax forms:
Library staff can assist you in finding and printing tax forms, but we cannot offer tax advice or opinions, or help you e-file.
The IRS Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) and the Tax Counseling for the Elderly (TCE) Programs offer free tax help for taxpayers who qualify.
- Federal – live telephone assistance: 1-800-829-1040
- Michigan: 517-636-4486
- Albion: 517-629-5535
- Battle Creek: 269-966-3345
Tax Preparation Agencies in Marshall
- Drake Business Services Inc.; 201 Exchange St.; 269-781-5404
- H&R Block; 217 E. Michigan Ave; 269-781-4374
- Mack Accounting LLC; 422 E. Michigan Ave; 269-781-2206
- Yippee Tax, Inc; 105 W. Michigan Avenue; 1-877-947-7438