The mission of the Marshall District Library is to be a leader in our community, fostering collaborative partnerships, providing educational, recreational, and technological services in a safe and welcoming environment.
- To provide a stimulating environment and supportive staff
- To encourage the public’s use and support of library services and facilities
- To stimulate children’s interest and appreciation for reading and learning while supporting patrons of all ages
- To provide access to electronic resources including the Internet
- To provide materials on diverse interests upholding democratic and intellectual freedoms
- To provide guidance in the use of reference, electronic and loan materials
The Marshall District Library is tax-supported by Eckford, Fredonia, Marengo, and Marshall Townships and the City of Marshall.
What’s MDL Worth to You?
Have you ever wondered how your tax contributions are used at the library? Check out the Michigan eLibrary’s Return on Investment Calculator to find out how using MDL’s resources pays you back.