The mission of the Marshall District Library is to be a leader in our community, fostering collaborative partnerships, providing educational, recreational, and technological services in a safe and welcoming environment.
- To provide a stimulating environment and supportive staff
- To encourage the public’s use and support of library services and facilities
- To stimulate children’s interest and appreciation for reading and learning while supporting patrons of all ages
- To provide access to electronic resources including the Internet
- To provide materials on diverse interests upholding democratic and intellectual freedoms
- To provide guidance in the use of reference, electronic and loan materials
The Marshall District Library is tax-supported by Eckford, Fredonia, Marengo, and Marshall Townships and the City of Marshall.