The Marshall District Library accepts gently used books, DVDs, CDs, and audiobooks that are free of damage, mold, and bugs. Here are some guidelines to remember when donating materials:
- Please bring all donated items to the Help Desk in a bag or box.
- We accept 1 small or medium-sized bag or box per day, per patron.
- Items with missing or damaged pieces (pages, discs, etc.) will not be accepted.
- Books: We accept fiction, nonfiction, and children’s books in hardcover, softcover, and paperback. We will also accept rare and collectible items.
- DVDs, CDs and Audiobooks: We accept fiction, nonfiction, and children’s media.
- CDs that are marked as “Parental Advisory” will not be accepted.
- We do not accept the following materials:
- Cassette tapes
- VHS tapes
Materials donated to the library are used for programs or saved for our used book sales. There is no guarantee donated materials will be added to the library collection.