Non-Profit/Community Groups: $15
For-Profit Business: $30
The Library’s Program Room is located to the right in the youth section.
33′ x 16′
Groups using this room are responsible to comply with the room capacity safety regulation of 60 people.
Four tables 6’ x 3’ wide are available at all times inside the room. The four tables are 2 ½’ high. This room is generally used for children’s activities.
24 chairs are available at all times inside the room. The chairs are only 1 ½’ in height.
Extras Always Located in Room
- Countertop and sink on one side.
- Standalone Screen for use with our projector, which is available on an A/V cart, contains a laptop computer and DVD player. In addition, a podium is also available if requested in the application.
- This space has wireless access.
Food and non-alcoholic beverages are permitted in the Program Room provided you bring the items in yourself and clean up afterward. Please note, for liability concerns:
- Kitchen and other supplies are NOT provided.
- The library CANNOT store or hold equipment, supplies or other items for room rental customers prior to or between reservations.
- The library CANNOT accept equipment or supplies mailed to the library unless prior approval is obtained from the director. Approval will be considered on a case by case basis.