Non-Profit/Community Groups: $25
For-Profit Business: $50
The Library’s Meeting Room is just inside the second set of doors at the library’s main entrance, immediately to the right.
19′ x 30′
Groups using this room are responsible to comply with the room capacity safety regulation of 80 people.
Fifteen tables 6’ x 1 1/2’ wide are available at all times inside the room.
40 chairs are available at all times inside the room.
Extras Always Located in Room
- Small sized refrigerator, countertop and sink on one side.
- Hanging, pull-down screen for use with our projector, podium, and whiteboard.
- This space has wireless access as well as a laptop computer and DVD player if requested in the application.
Food and non-alcoholic beverages are permitted in the Meeting Room provided you bring the items in yourself and clean up afterward. Please note, for liability concerns:
- Kitchen and other supplies are NOT provided.
- The library CANNOT store or hold equipment, supplies or other items for room rental customers prior to or between reservations.
- The library CANNOT accept equipment or supplies mailed to the library unless prior approval is obtained from the director. Approval will be considered on a case by case basis.